KETT Airbrush .25mm: A unique companion to the KETT Airbrush Compressor, this .25mm needle/nozzle fusion produces a full range of spray patterns from pin-point precision to broad and defused, ideal for beauty makeup and fine detail work. Functioning as two airbrushes in one, our exclusive design allows artists to switch from dual to single action in under 60 seconds. Switch to dual action when special effects like freckles are needed.
- .25mm size nozzle
- Dual action level
- Prep your skin first! For a skin-like finish, make sure you’ve used a moisturizer or facial oil prior to application.
- Prime your face using the T41 Esum Concealer Brush. Apply a small amount of your foundation directly to your high-traffic zones (Around the nostrils, smile lines, and the inner corners of your eyes).
- Start with the areas that have the most discoloration (rosacea, redness, or scarring).
- Utilizing fine art airbrushing techniques, use a dot for smaller areas and a dash or stroke for larger areas. Do light, sweeping passes over the areas with discoloration first because they may need fuller coverage.
- When applying foundation to the face, hold the device 6 inches away from your face. Make sure the device is perpendicular to the area you’re airbrushing.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great brand this is my second air brush purchased. High quality very dependable and consistent.