KETT Airbrush .4mm: The perfect airbrush for the KETT Hydro Proof Airbrush Makeup. The .4mm nozzle offers a wider spray pattern for the face or body. Designed with a dual-action level, the .4mm nozzle is great for tattoo cover-up, body art and re-introducing freckles into the skin.
- .4mm size nozzle
- Use for face or body
- Dual action level
- Prep your skin first! For a skin-like finish, make sure you’ve used a moisturizer or facial oil prior to application.
- Prime your face using the T41 Esum Concealer Brush. Apply a small amount of your foundation directly to your high-traffic zones (Around the nostrils, smile lines, and the inner corners of your eyes).
- Start with the areas that have the most discoloration (rosacea, redness, or scarring).
- Utilizing fine art airbrushing techniques, use a dot for smaller areas and a dash or stroke for larger areas. Do light, sweeping passes over the areas with discoloration first because they may need fuller coverage.
- When applying foundation to the face, hold the device 6 inches away from your face. Make sure the device is perpendicular to the area you’re airbrushing.